CrossOver Ministries is a congregation of believers who through powerful praise and worship welcome the presence of our Lord into every service. We are a people who believe in the complete and whole truth of The Bible, God's divine instruction to man. The works of God's people are not to be contained within the walls of the church building but instead His people were instructed to "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15
What We Believe:
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible. The word inspiration meaning "God Breathed". (2Timothy 3:16NKJV)
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19 / John 14:26NKJV)
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to Heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor. (Hebrew 7:23-25, 4:16NKJV)
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and neccessary for forgiveness of sins. Our guide is the Romans Road to Salvation. (Romans 3:23, 3:10-18, 6:23, 5:8, 10:9, 10:13, 5:1, 8:1, 3:10-18NKJV)
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are brought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:18)
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the blood of Christ, the Word and by the Holy Spirit. (John17:17NKJ)
We can serve Him only as we know His Word and are obedient to it. (Romans 15:15-19NKJV) The believer is set apart by the Word of God. That is, the Word reveals the mind of God.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people. (1 Thessalonians 3:12-13NKJV)
8. In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart. (Luke 24:49NKJV)
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:4NKJV)
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement. (Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) For He actually bearded the punishment that we deserve.
12. In the Lord's Supper and the washing of the Saints' feet. (Luke 22:19NKJV) Let it remind you of what Christ did for you.
13. In the pre millennial second coming of Jesus Christ. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the Earth a thousand years. (1 Corinthians 15:52 NKJV) The trumpet is His voice. (Revelations 1:10)
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked. (Revelation 20:10-15)
Why do I need to be saved? The choice is yours...
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one. (Romans 3:10) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23) But God commendeth his love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8) Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned; (Romans 5:12) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.(Romans 5:19) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:4) For sin shall not have dominion over you; for ye are not under the law, but under grace. (Romans 6:14) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23) Man was created to have fellowship with God. When sin separated man from having fellowship with God, it left an empty feeling or void in man's life. That void can never be satisfied by anything except by asking Jesus to forgive us of our sins, and to be a part of our lives so we can once again have fellowship with Him.
©Copyright 2019 CrossOver Ministries - Jackson, Georgia